Shipping is done through DHL.
Delivery; Terms of delivery; Retention of title
1. We deliver to all countries in the European Union. Unfortunately, deliveries to non-EU countries are not possible via our web shop. If you are interested, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. Unless otherwise agreed, delivery will take place ex our warehouse to the delivery address specified by you.
3. We hand over the goods to be delivered to the shipping company within five working days from complete receipt of payment. Unless otherwise specified in the article description the shipping company requires approximately two working days within Germany and between three and eight working days within the EU countries for the delivery from hand-over by us.
4. If there are any obstacles to delivery or other circumstances that preclude fulfilment of the contract, we shall inform the buyer by email. A partial delivery will be effected only with the buyer’s consent. If the delivery to the buyer fails because the buyer has stated the address incorrectly or incompletely, a new delivery attempt will be made only if the buyer accepts the costs for the renewed dispatch. We shall notify the buyer of the cost of a new delivery by email. Renewed dispatch will not take place until payment has been received for these shipping costs.
5. The goods shall remain our property until payment of the purchase price has been received in full.
6. For entrepreneurs in the sense of section 14 BGB, the following shall apply in addition:
- We reserve the title to the goods until full settlement of all claims from the current business relationship. The pledging or assignment of the
reserved goods as security is not admissible prior to the transfer of ownership.
- We undertake to release the security that we hold on request insofar as the realizable value thereof exceeds the claims to be secured by
more than 10%. It is incumbent upon us to select the security to be released.
Prices, shipping costs, return shipment costs
1. The prices shown in the ESMT online shop include the German statutory value added tax and any other price components, and are exclusive of the respective shipping costs.
2. The shipping costs differ depending on the recipient country:
- Shipping within Germany: € 8.95 incl. VAT per order
- Shipping to Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: € 25.00 incl. VAT; shipping to all other EU countries: upon request.
3. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.